CAREER MANAGEMENT AND TRAINING UNIT
Career Management and Training Unit in the Ministry of Labour & Employment have been entrusted with the work relating to Training Programme of Officials and Staff of the Ministry and its attached & subordinate offices. The main item of work of CMT Unit is as under:-
- Nomination and sponsoring of officers for Training Courses as per the job specification/description of the posts of Under Secretaries or equivalent posts and above under the Ministry of Labour & Employment and its attached and subordinate offices.
- Training of Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ staff of the Ministry of Labour & Employment including its attached and subordinate offices at ISTM and other Institutes.
- Arranging Computer training for officers/staff through NIC as well as Private Institutes.
- Assessing the training needs of officers at various levels.
- Preparation of a roster of training programmes and arranging for training of officers in/under the Ministry of Labour & Employment at the ISTM, IIPA etc.
- Preparation of Training Profile(s) of the officers of the Ministry of Labour & Employment.
OFFICERS IN CHANNEL
- Joint Secretary (Admn.)
- Director/ Deputy Secretary
- Under Secretary
- Section Officer