Initiatives /Reforms undertaken
- 31 different hassle free online services with effect from 26.2.2016 under various labour laws through one URL i.e. www.serviceonline.bihar.gov.in. The fee of all services is also deposited through online e- receipt. (Annexure 1)
- The timeline of 15 days is fixed for disposing off the application received through online. (Annexure 2)
- Self-Certification Scheme for Low and Medium risk industry for waiving off compulsory inspection. (Annexure 3)
- System generated Online Inspection Mechanism where only group inspection is allowed and compulsory report submission within 24 hour of inspection.
- Provision regarding no continuous second inspection of any factory / Industrial Establishment will be made by the same Inspector under various labour laws. (Annexure 4)
- Amendment has been made in the Bihar Factories Rules, 1950 for extending the validity of license granted or renewed for 10 years instead of 5 years provisioned earlier. (Annexure 5)
- Amendment has been made in the Bihar Factories Rules, 1950 for incorporating new schedule XXI related to Silicosis in Rule 95.(Annexure 6)
- Consolidated Return filing under various Labour Laws.
- Amendment has been made in Bihar Rules corresponding to various labour laws for incorporating Common due date for filing return.(Annexure 7)
- Online monitoring mechanism for educational and economic rehabilitation of rescued child labour through Child Labour Tracking System (CLTS). (cpmis.org/clts/)
- State Action Plan for “Elimination of Child Labour and Prohibition of Regulation of Adolescent Labour” notified. This State Action Plan is build on the principle of Convergence and Coordination between different departments of the State Government. (Annexure 8).
- “Social and Behaviour Change Strategy for Elimination of Child Labour in Bihar” is published in Hindi and English with the help of UNICEF. This strategy document was formed after various levels of consultations with different stakeholders at block, district and state level (Annexure 9).
- Provision has been made for third party Certification for Boiler. (Annexure 10)
- Aadhar linking of Building and other Construction Workers prior to registration and also Aadhar verification before disbursing any grant provisioned in the Bihar Building and other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- Weblink of Bihar Building and other Construction Workers Welfare Board operational for monitoring and transparent working (bocw-bihar.in)
- Many New Schemes has been made operational for Construction Workers and the amount earlier sanctioned for different schemes has been enhanced. (Annexure 11).