46th Session of Indian Labour Conference
The Indian Labour Conference (ILC) is the apex level tripartite consultative committee in the Ministry of Labour & Employment to advise the Government on the issues concerning working class of the country. All the 12 Central Trade Union Organisations, Central Organisations of employers, all State Governments and Union Territories and Central Ministries/Departments concerned with the agenda items, are the members of the ILC.
The first meeting of the Indian Labour Conference (then called Tripartite National Labour Conference) was held in 1942 and so far a total of 45 Sessions have been held. The 45th Session of Indian Labour Conference was held on 17–18 May, 2013 at Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi . The agenda of the ILC is finalised by the Standing Labour Committee which is again a tripartite body after detailed discussions.
Date : 20-21 July 2015
Venue : Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi
Inauguration By : Hon'ble Prime Minister
Addendum to agenda
- Composition of Indian Labour Conference
- List of Participants in the 46th Indian Labour Conference (Provisional)
- Record of Discussion of earlier conferences
- Conclusions/recommendations of the five committees as adopted during the Concluding Session of the 46th ILC
- Photo Gallery
- Launch of ESIC 2.0 (1. Health Reforms Agenda 2. Reform Initiative 3. Four New Steps )
- Dedication of National Career Service (1.Salient Features of NCS 2.Brochure 3.Dedication of NCS Film )