Legislative and Governance Reforms
- Provisions for women workers to work between the hours of 07.00 PM to 10.00 PM and 05.00 Am to 08.00 AM have been made through Notification No. 969/VIII/16-91(Labour)/2008dated 14.11.2016.
- Government has formulated Voluntary Compliance SchemevideOffice Memorandum-S. No-1737/VIII/16-31(Labour)/2015 Dated Dehradun, 21 January, 2016and 175/VIII/16-31(Labour)/2015; dated 02.03.2016 (amendment) with the following objectives:-
- Reducing the number of registers under 14 Labour Laws into a single register
- A Single Annual Online Integrated Return can be filed by employers for 14 Acts.
- Department has fixed time limit of 30days to avail Registration/Renewal Certificate and/or License under various Labour Laws, under the Uttarakhand Right to Service Act, 2011 videNotification no- 758/XLIII(I)/16-20(04)/2016 dated: 14.06.2016, to promote accountability.
- Government has formulated Third Party Audit Scheme vide Office Memorandum-S. No-175(A)/VIII/16-31(Labour)/2015 Dated Dehradun, 2nd March, 2016