The Government has formulated Transparent Inspection Policy/Schemevide Letter No-3561-3641 dated 27/06/2016 with the following objectives:-
- To achieve the objective of simplifying business regulations.
- To regulate the implementation of statutory provisions under various labour laws in transparent and accountable manner through wide scale adoption of technology and innovation
- To protect the rights of workers in relation to their Safety, Health and Welfare as also other conditions of employment in the spirit and manner as envisaged in the law
- To eliminate the arbitrariness and adhocism in the actions of inspecting authorities as also to curb the malpractices and harassment of the industrial and other establishments with a view to improve the ease of doing business.
The Government has formulated Self Certification Scheme -vide Notification No. 11/39/2016-4Lab dated 10th August, 2016 with the following objectives:-
- To effectively protect the interest of the workers as well as the employers and entrepreneurs
- To create a friendly and safe environment and relationship between the Employer and the Employees
- To curtail visits of Government officials for inspection without compromising on the safety, health, social security and welfare of the workers as provided under the various labour enactments.
- To facilitate the entrepreneurs for making the compliance of the provisions of the various labour laws and Rules framed thereunder
- To curtail the unnecessary visits of inspecting officers.
The Government has formulated Haryana Silicosis Rehabilitation Policy - vide Notification No. 6/75/2016-1lab dated 4th January, 2017 with the following objectives:-
- An integrated policy for the rehabilitation / integration of the workers suffering from silicosis.
- It willensure the treatment, Compensation, rehabilitation and provisions of various welfare measures to the workers suffering from the incurable disease of Silicosis.